1. GENERAL TERMS
- Your contract is with Philea Mines Beach Resort Sdn. Bhd. (Registration No. 1150076-K). Usage of this website is on condition that you accept without variation. The terms and conditions set out here in which Philea Mines Beach Resort may vary from time to time at its sole discretion with/without notice to you and you acknowledge that the usage of this website constitutes your agreement to all the terms and conditions in force for the time being as set out herein.
- In the Terms & Conditions: “we” or “us” or “Hotel” means Philea Mines Beach Resort (including, where appropriate, our employees, agents, and suppliers and all relevant insurers); “you” or “guests” means any and all person(s) for whom a hotel room is booked.
- The following terms and conditions create a legally binding agreement between you and Philea Mines Beach Resort.
- Administration fee
Room booking and administration fee.
- Booking confirmation number
A number will be issued to the guest who successfully completes their room booking process.
- Cancellation charge
Any cancellations received after the cancellation due date specified in the confirmation email (including requests made within this period) are subject to a minimum of a 1 (ONE) night cancellation fee. Failure to arrive at our hotel will be treated as a late cancellation and will incur a minimum cancellation fee of one (1) night, or more, per room.
Such changes are limited and not limited to guest name, booking date(s), room type and any other changes which will be determined by Hotel Malaysia. For such changes, the guest needs to call Philea Mines Beach Resort’ Call Centre or e-mail us.
Single size bed or Double queen size bed or 2 single size bed.
You place a definitive booking with payment.
Cafe/Restaurant situated at the respective Philea Mines Beach Resort.
When you cancel your booking with us.
- Check-in time
- Check-out time
Before 12.00 p.m.
Any email from guests send to firstname.lastname@example.org will receive reply within 3 working days.
A staying customer at Philea Mines Beach Resort.
Philea Mines Beach Resort.
- Service tax and charges
6% service tax.
RM 2.00 Council fee.
Rm10.00 Tourism Tax.
- Multiple nights
More than one (1) night.
Price charged for your room(s).
- Real time
A steady flow of new information without interruption occurring immediately.
- Reference print-out
Print out that we issue when your booking has been confirmed.
Comprises security guards, CCTV and key lock system.
- Standard room
1 double bed. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults.
- Superior Room
2 Single beds. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults + 1 child (below 12 years on the date of the booking).
- Deluxe room
2 Queen size beds. Maximum occupancy is 4 adults + 2 children (below 12 years on the date of the booking).
3. HOTEL MALAYSIA “LIMITED SERVICE” CONCEPT
- All that is necessary and essential to ensure a good night’s sleep.
- Safe, clean and comfortable environment.
- Clean en-suite bathroom with power shower.
- All rooms come equipped with air conditioning.
- Limited housekeeping services.
- Friendly and helpful Philea Mines Beach Resort employees and staff.
- All room reservations, enquiries, or cancellations please contact Hotel at email@example.com
- Payment for the 1st night of your accommodation must be made at the time of booking, and the balance nights to be paid at the hotel. All bookings will be charged to via a payment instrument made available by us from time to time i.e credit or debit card, online transfer or cash. For the walk-in guests, payment by valid credit card and/or cash. Please note that your booking is only valid if you receive a valid reference number sent to your email address by Philea Mines Beach Resort. If you do not receive a Booking Confirmation number in 24 hours, please contact us at 603 8943 6688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- When you first book with us, you will be registered as a “guest” of Philea Mines Beach Resort and you will be required to provide details of a credit card or cash option which will form part of your registration. We will bill you, your name and all payments for bookings made by you and will be shown as debits to your payment account statement as “mobile88.com”.
- Once your booking has been completed, a reference number will be issued which you should print. You should present this reference number upon check-in at the Hotel, together with proof of your identity (NRIC/Passport) at the point of check-in. The person named in the booking must be the person that will actually be staying, failing which, Philea Mines Beach Resort reserves its absolute rights to cancel the room or it shall request the person named in the booking to be present during the check-in.
- Your room will be held for your arrival until 1800 hours on the day of your scheduled check-in – after which the booking will be deemed cancelled, unless hotel is informed.
- For multiple bookings, in the event the guest fails to check-in on time at the booking date, we may, with sole and absolute discretion, shall accommodate a new guest to the Hotel rooms for the remaining booking terms without any further notice given to the guests. Upon that, the previous booking will be deemed cancelled.
- Upon check-in, you will be required to provide your credit card for verification/ or pay a deposit for your stay and if you come with your own vehicle, you are required to pay a deposit of RM10.00 (this amount is to cover in the event your carpark keycard is not returned to us or if it is damaged). At the time of check-out from Philea Mines Beach Resort, your deposit of RM10.00 will be returned to you (minus (if any) any amount deducted for the above damage and/loss of Philea Mines Beach Resort property).
5. PHILEA MINES BEACH RESORT ROOMS
- Philea Mines Beach Resort’s rooms vary between Standard, Superior and/or Deluxe, Lakeview Suite, Villa/or Chalet. During the booking process, should the type of room you require not available, then an alternative one will be displayed subject to the availability. At all material times during your booking process, please ensure that your booking reflects exactly as per your requirement i.e booking dates, room types, room rates, number of guest(s) etc in proper manner, failing which, we shall not be responsible and/or liable for your booking.
- Daily cleaning takes place between 1000 hours to 1400 hours. If for any reason our housekeeping staff are unable to enter your room during the first attempt, then cleaning will only take place the following day.
- Guest(s) are not allowed to bring in to the Philea Mines Beach Resort room as per the followings :
- no pets, livestock.
- any non-prescribed drugs, flammable liquid, bio hazard, heavy machinery.
- any electronic/electrical appliances which may interfere or obstruct with the Hotel’s computer network/systems.
- any pillows, bed sheets, duvets.
- any kitchen utensils for cooking purpose.
- any other items which may disrupt directly or indirectly our Hotel operation or interrupt other guests’ stays in our Philea Mines Beach Resort.
6. CHECK IN AND OUT TIME
- Hotel Malaysia operates on a strict arrival check-in and check-out policy.
|Check-In Time||: 1400 hours onwards|
|Check-Out Time||: 1200 hours|
- If check-out is beyond 1200 hours, an additional one (1) night’s stay is subject to availability and an additional room rate in real time will be imposed without further notice to the guest.
- Latest time of arrival is 1800 hours on the booking date, failing which, your booking is deemed cancelled. We shall reserve our absolute rights to re-sell the room to our guest(s) without further notice to you.
7. CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- Once bookings made and/or guest(s) checked in, bookings are non-refundable.
- Any changes regarding the date, room category, duration of stay of your booking will require you to cancel your initial booking and re-book your stay with the Hotel.
- Any cancellation or amendment of your booking MUST be done/made 2 days before your scheduled check-in date. A cancellation Fee of your 1st night rates will be charged.
- For any cancellations or amendment of bookings within 2 days before your scheduled check-in date, the monies paid are deemed forfeited. Multi-nights bookings cancelled within 2 days before your scheduled check-in time will also be deemed forfeited.
- This credit is not transferable to any other parties.
8. PROMOTION Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to all promotions and offers offered by Philea Mines Beach Resort. In addition to these Terms & Conditions, please ensure that you familiarize yourself with the specific conditions applicable to any promotion offered to you.
- Promotions are only valid for the period as specified in the coupon and it shall varies as per the respective Hotel.
- Coupons are only valid at the respective Hotel, as specified in the coupons.
- Irregularities between the date, room number and the issuer will invalidate any coupons.
- Philea Mines Beach Resort or its promotional partners shall reserve their absolute rights to hold on the coupon without any reason or/and may cancel the coupon without notice immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation under the following circumstances (but not limited to) where:-
- the payment for this coupon is fraudulent (i.e. using a fraudulent credit card), the credit card by which you paid for this coupon has been reported lost or stolen; the booking is counterfeit or fraudulently obtained;
- the booking of our Hotel Room(s) has been done fraudulently or unlawfully or has been purchased from a party not authorized by us;
- the coupon has been altered by anyone other than us or our promotional partners or has been tampered with or defaced (in which case we reserve the rights to retain such coupon).
- Promotion items and prices are subject to changes without notices.
- At the end of your stay period, if you do not wish to use the coupons, it is deemed cancelled.
- Any request for the coupons to be used at future stay periods will not be entertained by Philea Mines Beach Resort.
- No cash-ins i.e. exchange of cash by Philea Mines Beach Resort or its promotional partners will be allowed under any circumstances, nor will any promotional offers be honored or be entertained by Philea Mines Beach Resort.
- Philea Mines Beach Resort and its promotional partners will be the sole judge in respect of honouring any promotional offer. Philea Mines Beach Resort and its promotional partners reserve the right, exercisable in its sole discretion, to discontinue or cancel any promotional offer at any time for any reason whatsoever and without any prior notice. Any person who in the sole opinion of Philea Mines Beach Resort and its promotional partners deviates from a promotion’s rules or from the Philea Mines Beach Resort’s Terms & Conditions may be disqualified without notice and without liability on the part of Philea Mines Beach Resort and its promotional partners.
- Philea Mines Beach Resort and its promotional partners, its proprietors and agencies and their families are not eligible to enter any promotion offered by Philea Mines Beach Resort.
- Each promotional rule shall be severable from each of the other rules, and if any rule is found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in full force and effect.
9. CARPARK KEY CARD
All carpark keys must be returned to the Reception Desk upon check out. We will forfeit your RM10.00 deposit (as a penalty) upon check-out if your room key card is not returned or if it is damaged.
Hotel Malaysia reserves its absolute rights to commence any legal action or proceedings against the guests in relation to any damages incurred to the rooms or to the property while in the premise. Philea Mines Beach Resort also reserve it’s absolute rights to charge the credit card of the said damages incurred to the rooms or to the property without any notifications and if such costs of damages are unable to recover fully from the credit card, Philea Mines Beach Resort shall commence a legal proceedings against the guests without prior notice.
11. RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCOMMODATION
Philea Mines Beach Resort reserves its absolute rights to refuse accommodation to any person(s) without any notice and may terminate the booking or stop any event immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation under the following circumstances (but not limited to) where:-
- such action is deemed necessary for reasons of safety or security; concern any unlawful activities, disturbance or which cause public nuisance which will affect the comfort of the other guests of the hotel.
- your conduct, status, age or physical condition or the physical condition of your luggage is deemed such as to, (i) may cause harm, discomfort or (ii) involve any hazard or risk to yourself or other persons or to our property.
- you have committed misconduct on a previous stay and such conduct may be repeated.
- the applicable rate or any charges or taxes payable have not been paid, the payment of your room rate is fraudulent (i.e. using a fraudulent credit card), the credit card by which you paid for the rate has been reported lost or stolen; the booking is counterfeit or fraudulently obtained.
- the booking of our Hotel Room(s) has been done fraudulently or unlawfully or has been purchased from a party not authorized by us.
- the booking has been altered by anyone other than us or our authorized agent or has been tampered with or defaced (in which case we reserve the rights to retain such booking documentation); and/or
- you do not register as the person stated on the booking or the person checking in cannot prove that he is the person named as per the booking (we reserve the rights to retain such booking documentation in such circumstances).
12. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY AND LAW
- We are only responsible for your booking reservation and guarantee the same at the Philea Mines Beach Resort on your date of arrival as per the reservation made by you.
- We only warrant that the room, as described on our Site, will be available to you.
- We are not in a position to guarantee your safety against accidents, death, acts of God, flood, riot, theft, or even acts of negligence. All activities have inherent risks to health and safety and Philea Mines Beach Resort will not be responsible for any eventualities related to services booked through this site.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the material contained on the Philea Mines Beach Resort website is accurate, and all material published is in good faith, Philea Mines Beach Resort does not warrant or represent its accuracy and disclaims to the maximum extent permitted by law all warranties expressed or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in the website. Philea Mines Beach Resort will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential losses or damage arising out of the use of this site or any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in materials provided.
- We reserve the rights to retain your credit card details and your consent to us debiting such amounts for which you are responsible for as a result of and in the event any damages caused to the Philea Mines Beach Resort room by you or your guest(s) during the stay. These amounts may be debited from your card without prior notification.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of property left in or damaged as a result of being in your Philea Mines Beach Resort room during your stay. We have no responsibility for any property left behind/damaged as a result of your stay.
- The various linked sites on our Philea Mines Beach Resort site allows for further link-up and interaction between you and the said sites for promotions and other interactive mediums. The inclusion of all website links on our Philea Mines Beach Resort site does not imply endorsement by Philea Mines Beach Resort of such linked sites, or any association with its operations. Philea Mines Beach Resort is not to be held responsible to either the said sites or you assessing the said linked websites, and is further not responsible for the content of the said linked sites, and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on the said site.
- You are advised to obtain insurance to cover curtailment, and loss of luggage, personal effects, damages, personal injuries and money/valuable belongings.
- The laws of Malaysia shall apply to the Philea Mines Beach Resort website and the Terms & Conditions therein and court proceedings relating thereto may only be commenced in Malaysia.
- Statutory Requirements. The hotel is subject to statutory controls, including those relating to fire, licensing, entertainment, health, hygiene and safety. These requirements must be strictly observed by you, your guests and/or representatives at all times throughout your stay at the Hotel.
13. DATA PROTECTION
We will retain all personal information which you provide during booking. We may need to pass this information to other parties such as our licensees and it may also be required to be provided to security and/or credit checking companies, credit and debit card companies, government and enforcement agencies and public authorities if so required, or as required by law. This may involve sending your personal information between different countries.
- You consent to the disclosure of your personal information to us. We shall be entitled to disclose and you irrevocably consent to our disclosure of any information pertaining to you to such extent as we may at our sole and absolute discretion deem fit to any security and/or credit checking companies, credit and debit card companies, regulatory bodies, government and enforcement agencies and public authorities if so required, or as required by law; our franchisees, our branches, related corporations, associates, subsidiaries, affiliates, assignees, proposed assignees, agents, commercial partners, service providers and/or any other parties engaged by us to enable or assist us in the provision of services or to exercise or enforce our rights hereunder and/or any other party whomsoever as we may, at our sole and absolute discretion, deem fit.
- Any disclosure by us of the information referred to in this provision will not render us liable to you for any claim, loss, damage (including direct or indirect damages or loss of profits or savings) or liability howsoever arising whether in contract, negligence, or any other basis arising from or in relation to:
- the release or disclosure of the information by us; and/or
- the information being incorrect, erroneous or misstated; and/or
- reliance on the information, whether caused by us or other third party’s omission, misstatement, negligence or default or by technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, interruption, error, omission, viruses, delay in updating or notifying any changes in the information or otherwise howsoever.”
15. TRADEMARKS, ETC.
- The material on the phileamines.com website is the property of Philea Mines Beach Resort. You may download or use the material on the website for your own non-commercial and private use. Otherwise, the material may not be reproduced, published, distributed, amended, downloaded or otherwise used unless you have obtained Philea Mines Beach Resort’s prior permission in writing.
- All trademarks, marks, materials used on the Philea Mines Beach Resort’s website directly linked and associated to the Philea Mines Beach Resort are owned by the Philea Mines Beach Resort Sdn. Bhd.
- Philea Mines Beach Resort reserves the rights to cancel, amend or vary at any time the arrangements featured on the Philea Mines Beach Resort site without prior notice.
- Conflict between English text and other language text – if there is any conflict or discrepancy between the English text of terms and conditions of this Agreement and any translation thereof, the English text shall prevail.
16. GOVERNMENT FEE
- MANUALLY pay MYR2 per room per night at Hotel Counter when check-in hotel room.